BION Finger Pulse Oximeter, P100
**10% Discount for Feedback Promotion**
As part of BION's initiative to improve our products and services, we're giving a discount coupon for future purchases in exchange for feedback. Click here to find out more.
BION Finger Pulse Oximeter P100 is used to measure arterial oxygen saturation (% SpO2) of hemoglobin and pulse rate, an important indicator of your respiratory function.
- Auto Shut-off
- Clear LED Display
- Set Threshold Alerts
- Low Battery Indication
- Pulse Strength Indication
- Pouch And Lanyard Included
- 3 Backlight Brightness Settings
- Pulse Rate (BPM) Measurement
- Perfusion Index (PI%) Measurement
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Measurement
Measurement Range :
SpO2: 35%~99% - PR: 25~250 bpm
SpO2: 70%~99%; ±2%; ≤69% (no requirement)
Pulse Rate :
For more inquiries, feel free to contact us via LIVE chat, or make an appointment at our showrooms today!